the diary of my pursuit of motherhood-ness

Sunday, December 9, 2007

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

So, good news, I got my referral to the fertility clinic. All I have to do is wait for them to contact me with an appointment. They have no idea how long that will take, but it took my sister about a month. It's easier to wait with time frames.
Bad news, I still need the fertility clinic appointment because after another 4 days (so, 12 in total) of being late I got my period. Longest late period yet, and so of course, the most hope I've had built up yet. Of course by day 10 (even with a negative test on day 8) I am imagining getting to tell all of our family at Christmas in some silly 'gift' gag that suprises them with the news. I'm imagining a baby being born close to my birthday, what a perfect gift that would be.
I let myself get far too carried away. Will I ever learn? The pain and bitterness inside me are ugly. I can get rid of it much faster now but it is still not fun.
No tests until 15 days. Seriously this time, I just can't take it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment