the diary of my pursuit of motherhood-ness

Monday, June 29, 2015

Infertility Interviews

Over the next few months I am reaching out into the Fertility-Challenged community and conducting interviews in the hopes of bringing some 'me too' stories to women who may feel all alone in their journey through deferred motherhood, and all that comes with it; delays, doctors, diagnosis, depression, etc. Any story is welcome, just because it's not the typical story (there is no typical story) don't underestimate the value of your story, because somewhere, someone just may need to hear your exact struggle, because it is also theirs.

If you would be interested in joining my interview series, please leave a comment with a contact address and I will be in touch. I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment